RANKED #1 DIABETES MANAGEMENT APP FOR OVER 9 YEARS.
Glucose Buddy is the most comprehensive diabetes management app.
– Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
– Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
– Add notes to your entries for future reference
– See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
– Log your meals using our extensive food database
– Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
– Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
– Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
– Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Click here to view in iTunes and read more…
Keeping all the pieces of your care plan straightforward can be a challenge, but several apps have emerged to help you track your day and your health. While some of these apps are specifically for diabetes and some are geared for general diet, they can all help you take control of your health.
Here are this year’s top picks for the best diabetes apps.
Click here to view article
Get connected with the largest community of diabetes patients on the Web. With Diabetic Connect mobile, you can follow discussions while on the go, ask your questions and add comments to interesting posts. It’s the place to discuss treatments, start conversations, and learn from others. (Continue reading more by clicking on green Diabetic Connect image below)